- President’s blog 2017–2018
- President’s blog 2009–2012
- Webmaster’s blog 2020
- Webmaster’s blog 2019
- Webmaster’s blog 2018
- Webmaster’s blog 2017
- Webmaster’s blog 2016
- Webmaster’s blog 2015
- Webmaster’s blog 2014
Blogs by members on other sites
- Aydin Örstan: Experiences in optical and electron microscopy
- Brian Darnton: Recent British Foraminifera of The Channel
- Brian Matsumoto: MatsuImaging Blog
- Jacky McPherson: Jacky’s microscopy
- Jacky McPherson: Eric Doddrell Evens
- Jonathan Crowther: UV microscopy
- Penny Thoyts: Brass & Glass Microscope Restoration
- Penny Thoyts: Spock’s Sister Sees
If you are a Quekett member and you would like your blog listed here, please contact the Webmaster.
Forum replaced by Facebook group
In the previous version of the website, we provided access to the Club’s forum. However, the forum was used so little that we have reluctantly decided to discontinue it.
To provide an alternative way for members to communicate with each other, we have set up a group on Facebook:
You need to be signed up to Facebook, then go to the group and click “Join group”.
The group is for Quekett members (and prospective members) to share their experiences and ask for help, so it depends on your contributions. Tell us about an interesting specimen, or a nice new piece of equipment, or an interesting location, or ask for help with using equipment, or improving your photographs. With well over 400 members, we have lots of expertise in the Club, so please sign up and help to make the group a success.