About the Club
Starting with microscopes
A Decrease font size.
A Reset font size.
A Increase font size.
Discover the amazing world under the microscope, learn how to get the best from your microscope, or how to take stunning photos. Join our amateur community to learn more.
Mating mites, by Wim van Egmond
Monday 28th September to Saturday 3rd October 2020, Annual Exhibition of Microscopy (Quekex), via Zoom
Tuesday 10th November 2020, Presidential Address “Birds under the microscope”, via Zoom
Saturday 14th November 2020, Gossip meeting “Micro fossils”, via Zoom
Read our 3 articles:
• Starting digital photomicrography
• Microscopes and digital photography
• Advanced digital photomicrography
Club members can log in to access additional resources, including meeting reports, videos of lectures, and galleries of slides and photomicrographs.
• “Hairs and fibres” gossip meeting report
• Joan Bingley and Carel Sartory – Honorary Members
• Quekett website more secure and faster
• Dennis Fullwood R.I.P.
• Reading Convention report
How you can help us as a citizen scientist.
Read about the benefits of becoming a member of the Quekett, including the Club’s Bulletin and Journal, and a varied programme of gossip meetings, lectures and excursions.