About the Club
Starting with microscopes
A Decrease font size.
A Reset font size.
A Increase font size.
Discover the amazing world under the microscope, learn how to get the best from your microscope, or how to take stunning photos. Join our amateur community to learn more.
Mating mites, by Wim van Egmond
All events in the second half of March and the whole of April, May and June have been cancelled or postponed.
Tuesday 7th July 2020, from 3:30 p.m., the “Hairs and fibres” gossip meeting will be held online using Zoom. Details have been e-mailed to Quekett members.
Read our 3 articles:
• Starting digital photomicrography
• Microscopes and digital photography
• Advanced digital photomicrography
Club members can log in to access additional resources, including meeting reports, videos of lectures, and galleries of slides and photomicrographs.
• Joan Bingley and Carel Sartory – Honorary Members
• Quekett website more secure and faster
• Dennis Fullwood R.I.P.
• COVID-19 coronavirus and Club meetings
• Reading Convention report
• Annual General Meeting report
How you can help us as a citizen scientist.
Read about the benefits of becoming a member of the Quekett, including the Club’s Bulletin and Journal, and a varied programme of gossip meetings, lectures and excursions.