About the Club
Starting with microscopes
Discover the amazing world under the microscope, learn how to get the best from your microscope, or how to take stunning photos. Join our amateur community to learn more.
Moth tongue, by David Linstead
South Thames Discussion Group, Saturday 4th March, Trinity Centre, Maldon Road, Wallington, SM6 8BL
Reading Convention, Saturday 11th March, St Peter’s Church Hall, Church Road, Earley, Reading, RG6 1EY
Annual General Meeting, Tuesday 14th March, PA 135 Meeting Room, NHM
Read our 3 articles:
• Starting digital photomicrography
• Microscopes and digital photography
• Advanced digital photomicrography
Club members can log in to access additional resources, including meeting reports, videos of lectures, and galleries of slides and photomicrographs.
• Report of weekend visit to the Netherlands
• Report of Workshop on dry mounting hair and feathers
• Report of “My favourite microscopy book” gossip
• Brian Davidson’s Christmas Lecture (Members only)
• Report of Quekett Slide Project update
• Nikon Small World in Motion 2016 winners
• Report of Workshop on optical experiments
Read about the benefits of becoming a member of the Quekett, including the Club’s Bulletin and Journal, and a varied programme of gossip meetings, lectures and excursions.