About the Club
Starting with microscopes
Discover the amazing world under the microscope, learn how to get the best from your microscope, or how to take stunning photos. Join our amateur community to learn more.
Culex pipiens larva, by Alan Wood
Southwest England meeting, Saturday 10th June, Neroche Hall, Bickenhall, Somerset, demonstrations, talks and SEM lab visit
Gossip meeting “Slides for polarised light”, Tuesday 13th June, PA135 Meeting Room, Natural History Museum
Gossip meeting “My latest microscopical acquisition”, Tuesday 11th July, PA135 Meeting Room, Natural History Museum
Read our 3 articles:
• Starting digital photomicrography
• Microscopes and digital photography
• Advanced digital photomicrography
Club members can log in to access additional resources, including meeting reports, videos of lectures, and galleries of slides and photomicrographs.
• Report of Wimbledon Common excursion
• Report of PMS AGM
• Report of AES Members’ Day
• Video of M. C. Cooke lecture (Members only)
• Report of Keyence VHX-5000 demonstration
• Report of Lockington meeting
• Report of Langton Matravers meeting
Read about the benefits of becoming a member of the Quekett, including the Club’s Bulletin and Journal, and a varied programme of gossip meetings, lectures and excursions.