About the Club
Starting with microscopes
Discover the amazing world under the microscope, learn how to get the best from your microscope, or how to take stunning photos. Join our amateur community to learn more.
Cyclops sp., by Wim van Egmond
Langton Matravers meeting, Saturday 1st April, Village Hall (opposite St George’s Church), Langton Matravers, Dorset, BH19 3HA
East Midlands meeting, Saturday 8th April, Village Hall, Hemington Lane, Lockington, Derbyshire, DE74 2RJ
M. C. Cooke Lecture, Tuesday 11th April, Neil Chalmers Seminar Room, Natural History Museum
Read our 3 articles:
• Starting digital photomicrography
• Microscopes and digital photography
• Advanced digital photomicrography
Club members can log in to access additional resources, including meeting reports, videos of lectures, and galleries of slides and photomicrographs.
• Report of Penkridge meeting
• British Science Week 2017
• Wellcome Image Awards 2017
• Report of Reading Convention
• Report of South Thames Discussion Group
• Bdelloid rotifers, by Aydin Örstan & Michael Plewka
• Report of Workshop on dry mounting hair and feathers
Read about the benefits of becoming a member of the Quekett, including the Club’s Bulletin and Journal, and a varied programme of gossip meetings, lectures and excursions.