About the Club
Starting with microscopes
Discover the amazing world under the microscope, learn how to get the best from your microscope, or how to take stunning photos. Join our amateur community to learn more.
Culex pipiens larva, by Alan Wood
Annual Exhibition of Microscopy, Saturday 7th October, Flett Theatre, Natural History Museum
Langton Matravers meeting, Saturday 14th October, Village Hall, High Street, Dorset, BH19 3HA
Microscopium, Saturday 21st October, St Stephen’s Church Hall, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 2PX
Read our 3 articles:
• Starting digital photomicrography
• Microscopes and digital photography
• Advanced digital photomicrography
Club members can log in to access additional resources, including meeting reports, videos of lectures, and galleries of slides and photomicrographs.
• Nikon Small World in Motion
• Report of Windermere weekend
• Report of Penkridge meeting
• Video of L. V. Martin lecture (Members only)
• Report of Wimbledon Common Open Day
How you can help us as a citizen scientist.
Read about the benefits of becoming a member of the Quekett, including the Club’s Bulletin and Journal, and a varied programme of gossip meetings, lectures and excursions.