About the Club
Starting with microscopes
Discover the amazing world under the microscope, learn how to get the best from your microscope, or how to take stunning photos. Join our amateur community to learn more.
Culex pipiens larva, by Alan Wood
Warnham Local Nature Reserve excursion, Saturday 19th August, Warnham Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 2RA
Fluorescence microscopy workshop, Sunday 10th September, Humfrey Rooms, 10 Castilian Terrace, Northampton, NN1 1LD
L. V. Martin Lecture, Tuesday 12th September, Neil Chalmers Seminar Room, Natural History Museum
Read our 3 articles:
• Starting digital photomicrography
• Microscopes and digital photography
• Advanced digital photomicrography
Club members can log in to access additional resources, including meeting reports, videos of lectures, and galleries of slides and photomicrographs.
• Report of Malham Tarn weekend
• Report of “Botanical slides” gossip meeting
• Report of Basingstoke Canal excursion
• Report of “My latest acquisition” meeting
• Report of Microscience Microscopy Congress
How you can help us as a citizen scientist.
Read about the benefits of becoming a member of the Quekett, including the Club’s Bulletin and Journal, and a varied programme of gossip meetings, lectures and excursions.