About the Club
Starting with microscopes
Discover the amazing world under the microscope, learn how to get the best from your microscope, or how to take stunning photos. Join our amateur community to learn more.
Mosquito head, by Julian Cremona
Gossip meeting “My favourite microscopy book”, Saturday 14th January, PA 135 Meeting Room, NHM
Workshop on making dry slides of hair, fur, and feathers, Saturday 11th February, PA 135 Meeting Room, NHM
South Thames Discussion Group, Saturday 4th March, Trinity Centre, Maldon Road, Wallington, SM6 8BL
Read our 3 articles:
• Starting digital photomicrography
• Microscopes and digital photography
• Advanced digital photomicrography
Club members can log in to access additional resources, including meeting reports, videos of lectures, and galleries of slides and photomicrographs.
• 2017 Programmes of other societies
• Brian Davidson’s Christmas Lecture (Members only)
• Report of Quekett Slide Project update
• Nikon Small World in Motion 2016 winners
• Photos of RCS J. T. Quekett slides
• Report of Arkwright Scholars Workshop
• Report of Workshop on optical experiments
Read about the benefits of becoming a member of the Quekett, including the Club’s Bulletin and Journal, and a varied programme of gossip meetings, lectures and excursions.