About the Club
Starting with microscopes
A Decrease font size.
A Reset font size.
A Increase font size.
Discover the amazing world under the microscope, learn how to get the best from your microscope, or how to take stunning photos. Join our amateur community to learn more.
Hexadecane crystals, by John Rowland
South Coast autumn meeting, Saturday 27th October, Village Hall, High Street, Langton Matravers, Dorset, BH19 3HA.
East of England meeting, Saturday 27th October, Village Hall, Felsham Road, Bradfield St George, Suffolk, IP30 0AS.
Workshop on preparing crystal slides, Saturday 10th November, PA135 Meeting Room, Natural History Museum, South Kensington, London, SW7 5BD.
Read our 3 articles:
• Starting digital photomicrography
• Microscopes and digital photography
• Advanced digital photomicrography
Club members can log in to access additional resources, including meeting reports, videos of lectures, and galleries of slides and photomicrographs.
• Sidmouth Science Festival report
• Nikon Small World winners
• Report of Annual Exhibition (Quekex)
• 2018 Auction for Quekett members
• Nikon Small World in Motion winners
How you can help us as a citizen scientist.
Read about the benefits of becoming a member of the Quekett, including the Club’s Bulletin and Journal, and a varied programme of gossip meetings, lectures and excursions.