About the Club
Starting with microscopes
Discover the amazing world under the microscope, learn how to get the best from your microscope, or how to take stunning photos. Join our amateur community to learn more.
Hexadecane crystals, by John Rowland
South Thames Discussion Group, Saturday 3rd March, Trinity Centre, Maldon Road, Wallington, SM6 8BL.
Reading Convention, Saturday 10th March, St Peter’s Church Hall, Church Road, Earley, RG6 1EY.
Annual General Meeting, Tuesday 13th March, PA135 Meeting Room, Natural History Museum, London, SW7 5BD.
Read our 3 articles:
• Starting digital photomicrography
• Microscopes and digital photography
• Advanced digital photomicrography
Club members can log in to access additional resources, including meeting reports, videos of lectures, and galleries of slides and photomicrographs.
• Report of workshop on digitising the collections
• 2018 Membership cards and programmes
• Report of “My latest microscopical acquisition” gossip
• Report of Christmas quiz and lecture
• Report of Annual Exhibition of Microscopy
How you can help us as a citizen scientist.
Read about the benefits of becoming a member of the Quekett, including the Club’s Bulletin and Journal, and a varied programme of gossip meetings, lectures and excursions.