About the Club
Starting with microscopes
A Decrease font size.
A Reset font size.
A Increase font size.
Discover the amazing world under the microscope, learn how to get the best from your microscope, or how to take stunning photos. Join our amateur community to learn more.
Mating mites, by Wim van Egmond
Annual Exhibition of Microscopy (Quekex), Saturday 5th October, Flett Theatre, foyer and PA135, Natural History Museum, London, SW7 5BD.
Microscopium – The Microscopists’ Fair, Saturday 19th October, St Stephen’s Church Hall, 14 Watling Street, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 2PX.
Workshop on slide making inspired by Robert Hooke, Saturday 9th November, PA135 Meeting Room, Natural History Museum, London, SW7 5BD.
Read our 3 articles:
• Starting digital photomicrography
• Microscopes and digital photography
• Advanced digital photomicrography
Club members can log in to access additional resources, including meeting reports, videos of lectures, and galleries of slides and photomicrographs.
• Gossip meeting “Rocks and minerals” report
• Video of Presidential Address (Members only)
• Gossip meeting “Sections” report
• Microscience Microscopy Congress report
• Northamptonshire NHS Microscopy Section Exhibition report
How you can help us as a citizen scientist.
Read about the benefits of becoming a member of the Quekett, including the Club’s Bulletin and Journal, and a varied programme of gossip meetings, lectures and excursions.