About the Club
Starting with microscopes
Discover the amazing world under the microscope, learn how to get the best from your microscope, or how to take stunning photos. Join our amateur community to learn more.
Toothed wrack rib, by Mike Asquith
Workshop on the Club’s collections, and their digitisation, Saturday 24th February, PA135 Meeting Room, Natural History Museum.
South Thames Discussion Group, Saturday 3rd March, Trinity Centre, Maldon Road, Wallington, SM6 8BL.
Reading Convention, Saturday 10th March, St Peter’s Church Hall, Church Road, Earley, RG6 1EY.
Read our 3 articles:
• Starting digital photomicrography
• Microscopes and digital photography
• Advanced digital photomicrography
Club members can log in to access additional resources, including meeting reports, videos of lectures, and galleries of slides and photomicrographs.
• 2018 RMS calendar
• Report of “My latest microscopical acquisition” gossip
• Hannah Cornish’s Christmas lecture (members only)
• Report of Christmas quiz and lecture
• Report of Annual Exhibition of Microscopy
How you can help us as a citizen scientist.
Read about the benefits of becoming a member of the Quekett, including the Club’s Bulletin and Journal, and a varied programme of gossip meetings, lectures and excursions.