About the Club
Starting with microscopes
Discover the amazing world under the microscope, learn how to get the best from your microscope, or how to take stunning photos. Join our amateur community to learn more.
Periwinkle palate, by Mark Papp
Christmas quiz, and lecture by Brian Davidson, Saturday 10th December, PA 135 Meeting Room, Natural History Museum
Quekett Slide Project update, Tuesday 13th December, Royal College of Surgeons, London, WC2A 3PE
Gossip meeting “My favourite microscopy book”, Saturday 14th January, PA 135 Meeting Room, Natural History Museum
Read our 3 articles:
• Starting digital photomicrography
• Microscopes and digital photography
• Advanced digital photomicrography
Club members can log in to access additional resources, including meeting reports, videos of lectures, and galleries of slides and photomicrographs.
• Photos of RCS J. T. Quekett slides
• Report of Arkwright Scholars Workshop
• 2017 Programme of events
• Report of Workshop on optical experiments
• Report of BENHS Annual Exhibition
• QuekettMicro group on Facebook
• Report of East of England meeting
• Nikon Small World 2016 winners
Read about the benefits of becoming a member of the Quekett, including the Club’s Bulletin and Journal, and a varied programme of gossip meetings, lectures and excursions.