About the Club
Starting with microscopes
A Decrease font size.
A Reset font size.
A Increase font size.
Discover the amazing world under the microscope, learn how to get the best from your microscope, or how to take stunning photos. Join our amateur community to learn more.
Hexadecane crystals, by John Rowland
Basingstoke Canal excursion, Saturday 21st July, Brookwood Memorial Hall, Brookwood, Surrey, GU24 0AL.
Gossip meeting “Slides of stained specimens”, Tuesday 14th August, PA135 Meeting Room, Natural History Museum, South Kensington, London, SW7 5BD.
Warnham Local Nature Reserve excursion, Saturday 18th August, Warnham Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 2RA.
Read our 3 articles:
• Starting digital photomicrography
• Microscopes and digital photography
• Advanced digital photomicrography
Club members can log in to access additional resources, including meeting reports, videos of lectures, and galleries of slides and photomicrographs.
• Report of “Home-made or improvised equipment for microscopy” meeting
• Report of Antique Scientific Instrument Fair
• Video of Joan Bingley “The joy of bryology” (Members only)
• Report of Wimbledon Common BioBlitz
• Report of “Hand lenses & their uses” meeting
• Report of Morley meeting
How you can help us as a citizen scientist.
Read about the benefits of becoming a member of the Quekett, including the Club’s Bulletin and Journal, and a varied programme of gossip meetings, lectures and excursions.