About the Club
Starting with microscopes
Discover the amazing world under the microscope, learn how to get the best from your microscope, or how to take stunning photos. Join our amateur community to learn more.
Cyclops sp., by Wim van Egmond
Carel Sartory’s Presidential Address, Tuesday 9th May, Neil Chalmers Seminar Room, Natural History Museum
Wimbledon Common excursion, Saturday 20th May, based in the Information Centre (SW19 5NR) for pond-dipping in Queensmere, etcetera
Eastbrookend Country Park meeting, Saturday 27th May, family-oriented microscopy, Millennium Centre, Romford, RM7 0SS
Read our 3 articles:
• Starting digital photomicrography
• Microscopes and digital photography
• Advanced digital photomicrography
Club members can log in to access additional resources, including meeting reports, videos of lectures, and galleries of slides and photomicrographs.
• Video of M. C. Cooke lecture (Members only)
• Report of Keyence VHX-5000 demonstration
• Report of Lockington meeting
• Report of Langton Matravers meeting
• Report of Penkridge meeting
• British Science Week 2017
• Wellcome Image Awards 2017
• Report of Reading Convention
Read about the benefits of becoming a member of the Quekett, including the Club’s Bulletin and Journal, and a varied programme of gossip meetings, lectures and excursions.