About the Club
Starting with microscopes
A Decrease font size.
A Reset font size.
A Increase font size.
Discover the amazing world under the microscope, learn how to get the best from your microscope, or how to take stunning photos. Join our amateur community to learn more.
Hexadecane crystals, by John Rowland
Warnham Local Nature Reserve excursion, Saturday 18th August, Warnham Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 2RA.
Lecture “Confocal microscopy applied to palaeontological specimens”, Tuesday 11th September, PA135 Meeting Room, Natural History Museum, South Kensington, London, SW7 5BD.
West Midlands meeting, Saturday 15th September, Haling Dene Centre, Cannock Road, Penkridge, Staffordshire, ST19 5DT.
Read our 3 articles:
• Starting digital photomicrography
• Microscopes and digital photography
• Advanced digital photomicrography
Club members can log in to access additional resources, including meeting reports, videos of lectures, and galleries of slides and photomicrographs.
• Report of Basingstoke Canal excursion
• Report of “Home-made or improvised equipment for microscopy” meeting
• Video of Joan Bingley “The joy of bryology” (Members only)
• Report of Wimbledon Common BioBlitz
• Report of “Hand lenses & their uses” meeting
How you can help us as a citizen scientist.
Read about the benefits of becoming a member of the Quekett, including the Club’s Bulletin and Journal, and a varied programme of gossip meetings, lectures and excursions.