About the Club
Starting with microscopes
Discover the amazing world under the microscope, learn how to get the best from your microscope, or how to take stunning photos. Join our amateur community to learn more.
Anaglyph 3D photo of onion root-tip chromosomes, by John Ward
Carel Sartory’s 2nd Presidential Address, Tuesday 10th May, Flett Theatre, Natural History Museum
Excursion to Wimbledon Common, Saturday 21st May, based in the Information Centre, SW19 5NR
Southwest England meeting, Saturday 4th June, Neroche Hall, New Road, Bickenhall, Taunton, Somerset
Read our 3 articles:
• Starting digital photomicrography
• Microscopes and digital photography
• Advanced digital photomicrography
Club members can log in to access additional resources, including meeting reports, videos of lectures, and galleries of slides and photomicrographs.
• Charles Thomas Hudson’s transparencies
• Report of Penkridge meeting
• Report of Antique Scientific Instrument Fair
• Video of M. C. Cooke lecture (Members only)
• Report of Langton Matravers meeting
• The Quekett Microscopical Club 1865–2015
• Bryan Tabor’s photo album
Read about the benefits of becoming a member of the Quekett, including the Club’s Bulletin and Journal, and a varied programme of gossip meetings, lectures and excursions.