About the Club
Starting with microscopes
Discover the amazing world under the microscope, learn how to get the best from your microscope, or how to take stunning photos. Join our amateur community to learn more.
Fruiting bodies of Pilobolus on dung, by Mike Crutchley
East of England meeting, Saturday 29th October, Village Hall, Bradfield St George, IP30 0AS
Workshop on optical experiments, Saturday 19th November, PA 135 Meeting Room, Natural History Museum
Christmas quiz, and lecture by Brian Davidson, Saturday 10th December, PA 135 Meeting Room, Natural History Museum
Read our 3 articles:
• Starting digital photomicrography
• Microscopes and digital photography
• Advanced digital photomicrography
Club members can log in to access additional resources, including meeting reports, videos of lectures, and galleries of slides and photomicrographs.
• Free access to Royal Society journals
• Report of Antique Scientific Instrument Fair
• Report of Sidmouth Science Festival
• Nikon Small World 2016 winners
• Videos of Quekex presentations (Members only)
• QuekettMicro group on Facebook
• Report of Microscopium
• Report of Annual Exhibition of Microscopy
Read about the benefits of becoming a member of the Quekett, including the Club’s Bulletin and Journal, and a varied programme of gossip meetings, lectures and excursions.