About the Club
Starting with microscopes
Discover the amazing world under the microscope, learn how to get the best from your microscope, or how to take stunning photos. Join our amateur community to learn more.
Culex pipiens larva, by Alan Wood
Gossip meeting “My latest microscopical acquisition”, Tuesday 11th July, PA135 Meeting Room, Natural History Museum
Basingstoke Canal excursion, Saturday 22nd July, Memorial Hall (adjacent to 150 Connaught Road), Brookwood, Surrey, GU24 0AL
Gossip meeting “Botanical slides”, Tuesday 8th August, PA135 Meeting Room, Natural History Museum
Read our 3 articles:
• Starting digital photomicrography
• Microscopes and digital photography
• Advanced digital photomicrography
Club members can log in to access additional resources, including meeting reports, videos of lectures, and galleries of slides and photomicrographs.
• Video of Presidential Address (Members only)
• Report of Wimbledon Common BioBlitz
• Report of “Slides for polarised light” meeting
• Report of LMS Morley meeting
• Report of Eastbrookend Country Park meeting
• Joint meeting with British Phycological Society
• Report of Wimbledon Common excursion
Read about the benefits of becoming a member of the Quekett, including the Club’s Bulletin and Journal, and a varied programme of gossip meetings, lectures and excursions.