About the Club
Starting with microscopes
A Decrease font size.
A Reset font size.
A Increase font size.
Discover the amazing world under the microscope, learn how to get the best from your microscope, or how to take stunning photos. Join our amateur community to learn more.
Mating mites, by Wim van Egmond
Gossip meeting “Rocks and minerals”, Tuesday 13th August, PA135 Meeting Room, Natural History Museum, London, SW7 5BD.
Warnham Local Nature Reserve excursion, Saturday 17th August, Warnham Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 2RA.
L. V. Martin Lecture “The Heron-Allen and Earland collections of Foraminifera” by Dr Giles Miller, Tuesday 10th September, Neil Chalmer Seminar Room, Natural History Museum, London, SW7 5BD.
Read our 3 articles:
• Starting digital photomicrography
• Microscopes and digital photography
• Advanced digital photomicrography
Club members can log in to access additional resources, including meeting reports, videos of lectures, and galleries of slides and photomicrographs.
• MiSACmatters 50th Anniversary Articles
• Bournemouth Natural Science Society meeting report
• “Arranged specimen slides” meeting report
• Lockington meeting report
• Wimbledon Park Nature Weekend report
How you can help us as a citizen scientist.
Read about the benefits of becoming a member of the Quekett, including the Club’s Bulletin and Journal, and a varied programme of gossip meetings, lectures and excursions.